Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Wanna Rock!


Hey everyone! Just wanted to post quickly because Mark and I had so much fun last night, probably the first time I genuinely had a good time in several weeks. We went to see Rock of Ages, a new musical on Broadway that basically takes all it songs from 80's hair bands. I was expecting it to be cheesy but fun, it ended up being just plain fun!! Here are some of my favorite 80's songs that they used in the musical:

Heaven by Warrant
To Be With You by Mr. Big
More Than Words by Extreme
I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner
Here I Go Again by Whitesnake
Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison
The Search Is Over by Survivor
Don't Stop Believin and Any Way You Want It by Journey

Sounds like fun right! Lot's of people were going crazy over the star of the show, some guy named Constantine, apparently from American Idol (I don't watch so I had no idea who he was.) He did a great job, so the attention is well deserved. Anyway, I recommend it for a really good time, just don't bring the kiddies!

2 comments:

Shea Family said...

Looks like a good time. I am looking forward to Wicked. (PS - the check will be mailed this week! Sorry cuz!)

Colleen said...

Sounds like a fun show! Glad you had a good time. :)