Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Book Review (another sort of): True Colors




This isn't really a book review, more of a warning. I tried (really tried) to read this book. Every time I picked it up I started to nod off. Yes, it is boring. I have never read Kristin Hannah before and I was excited to try her out because she has written so many other books but guess what everyone: quantity does not equal quality.  So I can not add this book to my 50 in '10 list. I could have struggled through it for the sake of my list but what fun is that? I would rather NOT hit my goal of 50 in '10 and read books that I like than hit the 50 and not like half the books on the list.

As of now,  have nothing home to read except dog training books, Ina Garten cookbooks, and crochet pattern books. Guess I am going to the library today.

~Miranda

No comments: