Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: January 11. 2010



Another one of my 2010 goals is to get more organized. I have been reading a blog about organization (Organizing Junkie)and discovered that one way a lot of people stay organized (and save $$) is by planning out meals for the week. I actually have been doing this for two weeks now but since another of my 2010 goals is to blog a lot more, I am going to start posting my meal plans (with recipes when it is something I don't make from the recipe box in my bain) every Sunday night/Monday Morning.

Here's this week's meals:
Monday: Lemon Chicken Soup with Spaghetti, Salad

Tuesday: Baked Pork Chops with Parmesan Sage Crust, spinach, rice

Wednesday: Turkey Chipotle Chili with Pepper Jack Cheese Corn Cake Toppers

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Penne Pasta with Sausage and Cheesy Garlic Bread, spinach salad

And go check out I'm an Organizing Junkie. It's a very cool blog.

~Miranda

3 comments:

Renee said...

Welcome to MPM. This is just my second week but it is a fun way to connect and to make sure your plan is ready for the week.
I can relate to having a recipe box in your brain. Except for baking, I rarely use a recipe anymore...and when I do I never follow it exactly.

MV said...

This looks like a familiar idea. :) So glad I found your blog!

Colie's Kitchen said...

Great menu plan monday!! Thank you so much for sharing! I love new ideas!! www.colieskitchen.com