Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: January 18, 2009


I didn't make the meal that I planned for last Friday, so I am bumping that up to this week. I am also going to try to use my crock pot at least once this week because I like to relax with Mark on weeknights when he comes home and if I am cooking dinner, I usually have pots and dishes and cutting boards to clean up. I hate just leaving the stuff in the sink and I hate cleaning all night so making something in the crock pot allows me to make the mess in the morning and gives me plenty of time to have everything cleaned up by noon.

Here it is:

Monday: Penne Pasta with Sausage and Cheesy Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Baked Lemon Chicken and salad

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Pot Roast and spinach

Thursday: Progresso Corn Chowder and Grilled Cheese

Friday: Turkey Tacos and Mock Sangria

I haven't decided if I should plan for Saturdays and Sundays yet. We certainly didn't need meals to be planned this past weekend so I am thinking I won't for the time being.

Oh and check out I'm An Organizing Junkie. It's a pretty awesome blog.

~Miranda

2 comments:

Frugal Friend said...

Stopping by from orgjunkie. Wanted to say hello and welcome!

Debbie said...

Welcome to MPM. I usually don't plan for the weekends either unless I know that we are having guests. I often use the weekends to plan and prepare for the next week however. Come post your slow cooker roast recipe to Crock Pot Wednesday, a blog event that I host each week. Mister Linky will be up on Tuesday for that. Have a great week.