Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Isabella's Seija Set: Completed!!

If you crochet, then you probably know about "Stitch n' Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker," an awesome crochet book written by Debbie Stoller. That's where I got this super easy pattern from. Keeping with the sugar and spice color scheme from Kamila's baby shower, I made the blanket with Bernat Softee Chunky yarn in Hot Pink, Grass and White. The blanket is good for cold winter days in the car because there is a small slit that the seat belt buckle of a car seat can be slipped through.



Next up: I really need to finish the snowflake blanket I started for my Mom 5 YEARS AGO!! I am determined to be able to give it to her this Christmas. Check out the free pattern I am using to make that blanket here:
Snowflake Blanket

Photobucket




No comments: