Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Acupuncture Crunch Time


I went in for some acupuncture this morning. Every time I go, Dr. Liu asks me where I am in my cycle and how close I am to IUI. Today, I told her that IUI could happen as early as Friday or maybe Sat/Sun/Mon. She surprised me by saying that as soon as the IUI was over to come into the office even if it isn't the time for my appointment or if I have no appointment. Apparently she feels that acupuncture immediately following IUI is very very very important. She also wants me to come in two more times within the next five days after that.

I love how she practices ancient Chinese medicine but respects/uses it in conjunction with Western medicine. I have a lot of respect for her and I know that if I get pregnant while under her care, I will owe it to her just as much as Dr. B.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

I was trying to edit that last comment...I meant to say, Wow, she sounds great! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
reading it, you are a great author. I will remember
to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on.

I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts,
have a nice holiday weekend!

Here is my blog: www.elagat.com