Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy/Hopeful Award

My fellow Ina Garten-loving blogger MV at PeetiePie nominated me for the happy/hopeful award. Thanks MV!

So I am supposed to talk about what I am happy about/hopeful for right now.

I am so happy that my surgery is OVER. Three months of postponing and therefore NOT TTC  was getting to me.

I am so happy that autumn is here. I love the crisp cool air, the foliage, the numerous apple festivals and harvest festivals that take place all over Long Island and I LOVE pumpkin picking and pumpkin carving.

I am super happy to be really productive lately. Not only have I been productive in things that I like to do (being crafty, cooking, etc.) but also in things that need to get done (I finally painted my kitchen, Hurrah!)

I am hopeful for this upcoming Clomid/IUI cycle. Dr. B says the first cycle after surgery is prime for pregnancy and I am doing acupuncture two times a week, Mark and I are on top of taking our vitamins and I have a good feeling. Hopefully my hope doesn't crush me if it doesn't work out.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Autumn is my favorite time of year too, although this never ending rain is getting to me.

Keeping you in my thoughts. <3