Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12 Weeks


Baby's now the size of a plum!As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: + 3 at my last appointment on 12/23
Maternity clothes? Sometimes. I got a lot for Christmas. The full panel jeans that my Mom got me feel like heaven.
Sleep: It is pretty much what takes up the majority of my time.
Best moment this week: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were great. I can't believe we will have a 5 month old next year! Love Bug got a few gifts from family and that was pretty great.
Movement: Can't feel anything yet.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Watermelon, Coke Slurpees, French Toast/Pretty much everything else.
Gender: I think it is a girl, Mark thinks it is a boy. We'll know who is right in 2 months.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of fluids or wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I haven't drank anything for days therefore drinking 2 full glasses of gatorade and spending the rest of the night getting up to pee.
Milestones: 12 weeks in and of itself is a huge milestone for me. Also in the past week, we got to see Love Bug moving around on the ultrasound screen which was awesome. 



First Bump pic taken on Christmas Day.


Photobucket

1 comment:

zenmasterlauren said...

I love this! I need to start posting more things like this in my blog (I'm trying to figure out a new direction anyways and would love to go all in the baby direction!) I just had to tell you how I love your little pug (commented on your post on the bump and followed your link to your blog!!!)