Monday, January 3, 2011

13 Weeks

Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.



How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: + 3 at my last appointment on 12/23
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans as well as leggings and jeggings. I love the sweatshirt my parents got me also...it is very snuggly.
Sleep: constantly
Best moment this week: Mark woke up before me on New Year's Day and started rubbing my belly. That's how I woke up.
Movement: Can't feel anything yet.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Watermelon, Greek Salad, Red Gatorade/Chicken, Hot Vegetables
Gender: I think it is a girl, Mark thinks it is a boy. We'll know who is right in 2 months.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: If I keep myself busy, I feel less nauseous
Milestones: This week marks the beginning of the second trimester. Sweet!



Photobucket

No comments: