Monday, January 10, 2011

14 Weeks


Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.



How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: + 3 at my last appointment on 12/23
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans as well as leggings and jeggings. In today's belly pic, I am wearing a maternity shirt my mom got me...it is definitely too big but I am sure I will grow into it.
Sleep: Still really good but I wake up with pain in my hips and butt on whatever side I am sleeping on.
Best moment this week: Convincing Mark to agree to my girl name :)
Movement: Can't feel anything yet.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nacho Cheese Doritos. I ate a giant bag all by myself. In one sitting.
Gender: I think it is a girl, Mark thinks it is a boy. We'll know who is right in 6 weeks.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: I need to be more on top of laundry if I intend to cloth diaper. Gotta form good habits now.
Milestones: I am no longer nauseous all day long. Only when I wake up in the night and first thing in the morning. A cup of tea makes it go away and stay away for the day.

14 Week Belly Pic:





Photobucket

No comments: