Tuesday, January 18, 2011

15 weeks


Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: + 3 at my last appointment on 12/23
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans as well as leggings and jeggings. Most maternity shirts I have are too big but I wear them anyway.
Sleep: I sleep soundly but I toss and turn a lot.
Best moment this week: Window shopping at Babies R Us and watching Mark absolutely shocked by all the stuff there.
Movement: Can't feel anything yet, but I hope I get some flutters soon! I can hear Love Bug moving on the doppler though. I have also noticed my belly is wider but not as round anymore, which is kind of weird but whatever, as long as Love Bug is happy in there.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Croissant with jam and tea. Yummy.
Gender: I think it is a girl, Mark thinks it is a boy. We'll know who is right in 5 weeks.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing. I'm not feeling very wise this week.
Milestones: Love Bug moves a LOT when I use my home doppler. If the volume is up too loud, the kicks will hurt your ears. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

MV said...

You look great!