Tuesday, January 25, 2011

16 Weeks

Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.



How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: -10lbs. at my appointment last week so I am -7 from my pre pregnancy weight which is so funny to me since my tummy feels so big!
Maternity clothes? Love them
Sleep: I have been battling insomnia this week
Best moment this week: Felt flutters for the first time two nights ago. It felt like popcorn was popping in my belly!
Movement: See above answer
Food Cravings/Aversions: Lots of aversions lately. I am craving an Italian hero which I can't have so oh well.
Gender: I think it is a girl. We are finding out on Valentine's day, as long as Love Bug cooperates.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: Eat more!
Milestones: First flutters!



Photobucket

No comments: