Saturday, February 26, 2011

20 Weeks: Half Baked!


Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.
How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain: +7 from where I started.
Maternity clothes? are so comfy
Sleep: I sleep a lot but I also toss and turn a lot. I don't forsee that changing anytime soon.
Best moment this week: Buying baby clothes for the first time
Food Cravings/Aversions: I'm loving everything lately. Especially a decaf iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts.
Gender: It's a boy!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: ??? I got nothing
Milestones: Halfway there!



Photobucket

No comments: