Friday, April 29, 2011

29 Weeks

Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.


How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: +18 from where I started.
Maternity clothes? of course...needing some summer stuff I think. Maybe 1 pair of shorts and 1 pair of capris
Sleep: Mark and I got a new bed and mattress and sleep has been so much better since then! I do wake up 2x a night to pee though.
Best moment this week: my belly now moves..on the outside. Weird and fun!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Juice. Any kind of juice.
Gender: It's a boy!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: I have to watch myself...I am getting..um...cranky and very very emotional. Mark didn't go to the store on his way home one night to get me juicy juice and I started crying so it is obviously hormonal because it is completely irrational.
Milestones: Third Trimester!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Colleen said...

LOL I remember the belly movement from the outside! Have you seen actual footprints yet? Now THAT is freaky! haha