Wednesday, May 25, 2011

33 weeks!


Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: +18 from where I started (based on last midwife appointment. I've probably gained a few more since then.)
Maternity clothes? For the most part. I ordered a dress from Target for my shower...hopefully it looks decent. We'll see when it gets here. I have to start getting some nursing stuff.
Sleep: I love sleep and can sleep anywhere but never for a long stretch of time because I always have to pee!
Best moment this week: I watched a video on youtube about a couple's struggle with infertility and it made me so grateful. I'll never forget where I came from, so to speak.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am still a juice junkie, especially Apple & Eve's Mango Passion which they seem to only sell at BJ's. I also craved chocolate cake the other day which is odd for me. I am a yellow/white cake kind of girl.
Gender: It's a boy!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Sometimes I miss sleeping on my stomach but usually nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: I haven't been feeling very wise but I will say that this week I was reminded that it is the little things in life that make me happiest
Milestones: Braxton Hicks are starting up a little bit!

I think Ethan is having a growth spurt! Just for comparison, here is my bump at 30 weeks: 
And here it is at 33 weeks (please excuse my messy hair and red face...I just woke up from a nap! 
Much rounder right?



Photobucket

2 comments:

MV said...

Grow baby grow! Have fun shopping for your shower dress!

Colleen said...

You look great Miranda! See you soon.