Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Box of Sunshine

I thought I would share the "Box of Sunshine" I put together on behalf of a wonderful and thoughtful group of women for one of our own and her daughter who is seriously ill with complications from HLHS in the hospital.

The original idea came from this blog: http://happymoneysaver.com/send-a-box-of-sunshine-to-brighten-someones-day

Here is my version:





I made the "You Are My Sunshine" art on MS publisher myself. The box is a regular USPS Medium Flat Rate box. In case you can't see the box had:


$100 Amex gift card


Tazo decaf chai tea


Starbucks Via coffee (breakfast blend)


White Chocolate Coconut Bar


Yellow Earbuds


Reese's Egg


Resistance bands (3 different types)


Peeps


Gum


Banana split lollipops


Kashi Honey Almond Flax bars



Dots


Burt's Bees Chapstick


Framed "You Are My Sunshine" print that I made 


BG Essentials Cloth Diaper 


You Are My Sunshine board book for the baby

Burt's Bees Face Wipes

For more information on HLHS, check out Sisters By Heart


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We loved our box of sunshine! Thank you all so so so much!