Friday, October 3, 2014

Elf on the Shelf 2014 Calendar & Shopping List


Hello internet!

It's been a while. I know, I know. You thought I gave up on this blog didn't you? SURPRISE! I'm back. And I have something fun(and slightly crazy) to share.

So it's October 3rd and while I love me some autumn, I also am thinking of my favorite time of year that is fast approaching: Christmas! So last year, we did the Elf on the Shelf thing. It was fun. Ethan enjoyed it but I found myself often unprepared and just throwing the elf anywhere after a while. This year that is not going to happen. This year, I have a plan. And a calendar. And a shopping list. My Elf on the Shelf game in 2014 is going to be ON POINT.

Now, I know what you are thinking: this chick is crazy. I accept that assessment. I own it and relish in it. In fact I am taking that assessment and covering my bed in it and then rolling around naked in it. Because one person's crazy is another person's awesome.

Without further ado, I give you, the calendar:

Basically, I went on pinterest, pinned 27 days worth of fun elf stuff, and then made this spreadsheet. I think its GLORIOUS. The column on the right has the list of things you need. 

Here is the pdf if you want to download it yourself:

Some of the days involve printables. I have every day labeled on my pinterest board, where you can find all the links to those:


Photobucket

No comments: